Diner Style Meat Loaf
Slice up some nostalgia and make a healthy turkey meatloaf that tastes like it came from a gourmet diner. Let this recipe show you how to make turkey meatloaf. This is one of best ground turkey meatloaf recipes period.
For more yummy meatloaf recipes, be sure to download our free eCookbook, 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes.
Cooking Time45 min
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1/4 pound ground turkey
- White of 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 4 slices white bread, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon no-salt seasoning mix
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and cook onion, green pepper and garlic about 5 minutes.
- Let cool and combine onions, green pepper, garlic ground turkey, egg white, white bread, seasoning mix and all but 2 tablespoon spaghetti sauce.
- Shape into a loaf on a sprayed shallow pan, brush with reserved spaghetti sauce. Bake 45 minutes.
Read NextSmoked Turkey Breast