17 Brilliant 2 Ingredient Desserts
These easy 2 ingredient dessert recipes prove that you can bake something delicious in just minutes.
These easy 2 ingredient dessert recipes are pure magic. When it comes to sweet treats, keep things ultra-simple with this collection of 17 Brilliant 2 Ingredient Desserts. Each one requires only two main ingredients, but that doesn't mean they skimp on flavor. These delectable creations couldn't get much easier, and there's something in the collection for every sweet tooth. Whether you're craving 2 ingredient cake, or ultra-easy lemon bars, we've got you covered.
Some of these 2-ingredient recipes may seem too good to be true, but we promise, there's no catch. Just a couple of ingredients can be combined to make amazing dessert bars, cookies, homemade candy, cake and more! These recipes will blow your mind, and when your friends and family try these delicious treats, they won't believe they're actually two ingredient desserts.
Table of Contents
Genius 2 Ingredient Cake Recipes
- Maple Frosted Pumpkin CakeThis easy cake recipe couldn't be more delicious. Although it only uses a few ingredients (plus a 2 ingredient frosting recipe that you don't want to miss), you'll be thrilled by the results. This cake is perfect for fall or any season. You don't stop loving pumpkin just because it's not October, right?
- 2-Ingredient Tropical Angel Food CakeAll you need to make this heavenly dessert is a box of angel food cake and a can of crushed pineapple. The end result is a deliciously flavorful 2 ingredient angel food cake to feed a crowd.
- 2-Ingredient Nutella CakeNot only is this one of the easiest chocolate cake recipes around, it also happens to be one of the most delicious. This 2 ingredient nutella cake is exactly what you want when you're low on time but still want (and deserve) a decadent, chocolaty dessert.
- Coworker Cake in a CupCoworker Cake in a Cup is an easy mug cake recipe that will put an end to those awkward moments when you forget a coworker's birthday. Simply pick up a box of cake mix and a can of soda and you're good to go! This 2 ingredient mug cake is here to save the day.
Easy 2 Ingredient Cookies and Candy
- Cookie Butter FudgeGranny's Cookie Butter Fudge is quite seriously the easiest fudge recipe on the face of the planet. This 2 ingredient dessert recipe (with an optional third ingredient to add!) is not only easy, but it also tastes amazing. It's perfect for cookie butter fans... and just about anyone!
- 2-Ingredient Ultimate Cookie BarsThis 2 ingredient dessert takes store-bought chocolate chip cookie dough and turns it into something amazing, with the addition of peanut butter cups.
- 2-Ingredient Copycat Kit Kat BarsSkip that trip to the candy store and make this homemade version of Kit Kat candy bars at home! In just 5 minutes flat you'll be in homemade candy heaven.
- Poor Man's PayDayIf you love PayDay candy bars, you'll love this 2-ingredient recipe for snack mix. Just mix these two items together and you have one dangerously good combination.
- Two Ingredient Pumpkin Spice CookiesTake a box of spice cake mix, add some pumpkin puree, and you have these soft, moist cookies. These 2 ingredient cookies are guilt-free and full of flavor.
Even More Easy 2 Ingredient Desserts
- This truly is one of the easiest breakfast recipes you'll find, and also one of the most delicious! This is the kind of breakfast that makes you look forward to your alarm.
- 2 Ingredient Lemon BarsLemon bars are always a refreshing treat, and this super simple recipe is perfect for when you're short on time. Twenty minutes are all this summery treat takes to make.
- 2-Ingredient Chinese Restaurant DoughnutsThese taste just like the doughuts you get at Chinese restaurants, and they only take 5 minutes to make!
- Easy Apple Pie DumplingsEasy Apple Pie Dumplings are such a treat you almost won't be able to wait until they're done baking to dig in! They're also insanely easy to make because they only use 2 ingredients! This is quite literally the easiest dessert recipe of all time.
- Crescent rolls can be used for more than just dinner rolls. Made with refrigerated crescent rolls and chocolate chip cookie dough, this delicious dessert recipe couldn't be easier to make.
- Christmas Kiss PiesAlthough these are called Christmas pies, they can be made all year round with any flavor of Hershey's Kisses! Plus, they're absolutely adorable.
- 2 Ingredient Miracle DonutsWho doesn't love dessert for breakfast? With this 2-ingredient recipe for doughnuts, there's no need to leave the house for freshly baked pastries in the morning. It's a miracle!
- 2-Ingredient Nutella Fried "Pies"Just one look at this 2-ingredient recipe will have you drooling. Fried hand pies are a crowd favorite, and these are absolutely addictive.
What's your all time favorite two ingredient dessert recipe?
Read NextBanana Pudding Cheesecake