Chicken Stroganoff Church Supper
On a busy weekend, sometimes you just need a quick and easy dinner recipe to make for your family. This Chicken Stroganoff Church Supper is a one-skillet meal that's simple to prepare and tastes delicious. With a creamy sauce atop a heaping pile of egg noodles, this dish is comfort food at its finest. Ready to serve in just 45 minutes, this chicken dinner recipe is one of our all-time favorite easy one pot recipes.
For more easy dinner recipes from Campbell's, visit our recipe collection page here.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 4 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- fresh parsley, chopped
Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until it's browned, stirring often. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
Heat the remaining butter in the skillet. Add the mushrooms and onion and cook until they're tender, stirring occasionally.
Add the soup and sour cream and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet and cook until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken mixture over the noodles. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Read NextDump-and-Bake Chicken Marsala