Layered Italian Crescent Roll Bake
Cooking for a crowd can be challenging. How can you possibly please everyone? Well, with this easy recipe for Layered Italian Crescent Roll Bake, pleasing everyone is practically a guarantee. This delightful recipe takes all the ingredients for your favorite Italian sub sandwich and turns it into one mouthwatering casserole. The combination of ham, turkey, salami, and Swiss cheese is simply irresistible. Surround that with layers of warm and gooey crescent rolls, and you’ve created a dish that everyone will enjoy.
This Italian bake is the perfect dish to bring to any large gathering. It works well for lunch and for dinner and is a great bring-along dish for any potluck. It’s also very easy to customize this casserole recipe for your own needs and preferences. Simply swap in your favorite deli meats and cheese to create your own custom casserole. Your friend and family will fall in love with this delicious dish, and you’ll love just how easy it is to make.
If you love this recipe, then be sure to check out our free printable collection Our Best Casserole Recipes: 19 Quick & Easy Casseroles to Try.
This is essentially a hot sub sandwich made in the oven. Serve with gardinera and a salad for a great lunch.
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 inch baking pan
- 1 (8-ounce) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 slices thin deli turkey (about 1/2 pound)
- 8 slices thin deli ham (about 1/2 pound)
- 8 slices thin deli hard salami (about 1/2 pound)
- 8 slices Swiss cheese (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted pimento, well drained on paper towles
- 4 eggs, beaten
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray an 8 x 8 inch bake dish with cooking spray.
Unroll the crescent roll dough and cut along the cross-ways perforations to make 2 squares. Place one square into the pan, pressing with your fingers to fill the dish.
Layer with half the turkey, half the ham, half the salami and half the cheese. Top with half of the peppers, cutting them as necessary so that they lie flat.
Pour half of the beaten eggs on top and continue to layer remaining turkey, ham, salami, cheese and peppers.
Top with the remaining square of dough. Pour the remaining eggs over and cover tightly with foil.
Bake for 20 minutes, then remove the foil and continue to bake an additional 20 minutes.
Let cool for 20 minutes before cutting into squares to serve.
- There is a maximum of one extra entry per person. The extra entry will be based upon a comment left on this post. Duplicate comments are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page and the entries on the contest page.
- The winner will be contacted on the morning of December 24th, 2018.
- Email Address provided in their account (please do NOT leave your email address in the comments--you already provided it when you created your account)
- You have until December 23rd, 2018 at 11:59pm EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada. Excludes Quebec and Puerto Rico.
What is your favorite Italian dish?
Answer below in the comments to receive a bonus entry to the contest!