Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole
With this easy casserole recipe, you can turn a bag of frozen hash browns into something truly amazing. Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole is a hash brown casserole with chicken, a delicious soup mixture, and cheddar cheese. The dish is topped off with crumbled bacon and green onion, so it looks and tastes absolutely irresistible. What's even better, with just 10 minutes of preparation time you have a complete dinner in the oven.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese or Colby Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (28-ounce) package frozen diced potatoes (hash browns) with onions and peppers, thawed
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives or green onion, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with the cooking spray.
- Stir the soup, sour cream, 1 cup cheese, milk, garlic powder and black pepper in a medium bowl.
- Spread the potatoes in the baking dish. Season the potatoes with the salt and additional black pepper. Top with the chicken. Spread the soup mixture over the chicken. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the mixture is hot and bubbling. Uncover the baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with the bacon and chives before serving.