Bisquick Apple Drop Biscuits
We love how simple and delicious Bisquick biscuit recipes are. Not only are they ready in minutes, but they are also full of flavor and great as a dinner roll. Bisquick Apple Drop Biscuits are loaded with apple cider and shredded apple pieces, so you get the full sweet flavor of the apple. The texture is much different than a typical biscuit, which makes this version stand out even more. If you want to make a special biscuit, this is the recipe for you.
Create the perfect Thanksgiving meal with our free eCookbook, 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: A Traditional Thanksgiving Menu From RecipeLion.
- 2 cups Bisquick biscuit mix
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon apple pie spice (a blend of cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom)
- 1/2 cup apple cider or juice
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Stir together Bisquick mix, walnuts, sugar, and apple pie spice.
- Add cider and apple, and stir until dough clings together.
- Drop batter by tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
Read NextEasy Bisquick Chicken and Dumplings