Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
You won't find any other cinnamon roll recipes quite like this one! These Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls are fun to make and even more fun to eat. This will surely be the biggest hit at your next brunch or breakfast. It's just another awesome way to use cake mixes in a unique way!
Enjoy more delicious sweets with this collection of 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix!
- 1 package Duncan Hines moist deluxe yellow cake mix
- 5 cups all purpose flour
- 2 (1/4-ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 2 1/2 cups hot water
- softened butter or margarine (as desired)
- cinnamon and sugar (as desired)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Grease two 13x9x2 inch pans.
- Combine cake mix, flour and yeast in large bowl. Stir until well blended. Stir in hot water. Cover and let rise in warm place for 1 hour or until doubled.
- Divide dough in half. Roll half the dough into large rectangle on floured surface. Spread with generous amount of softened butter, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Roll up jelly-roll fashion and cut into 12 slices.
- Place rolls in one pan. Repeat with remaining dough. Cover and let rise for 30 to 40 minutes, or until doubled.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and nuts in liquid measuring cup. Pour evenly over rolls.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm or cool completely.
- For a special touch, place 1 cup powdered sugar in a small bowl. Add 1 to 2 tablespoon water, stirring until smooth and desired consistency. Drizzle over baked rolls
Read NextAmish Potato Rolls