Nutty Cottage Cheese Loaf
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1 pound small curd cottage cheese
- 4 pkg G. Washington rich brown seasoning and broth
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, optional
- 4 cups Special K breakfast cereal
- 4 eggs
- Saute the onions in butter before adding to rest of ingredients.
- Mix all the other ingredients together and than add butter and onions.
- Spread in 9x13 baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes or until lightly browned and looks slightly dry.
Read NextHam Tetrazzini