Cottage Cheese Loaf with Green Pepper
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr
- 4 eggs
- 2 pkgs George Washington golden broth (veg chick flavor broth)
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 box Special K cereal, crushed
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Press into greased square pan and cover with tinfoil. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes.
Read NextVegan Mac And Cheese Without Cashews