New World Potatoes
Easy potato recipes are sometimes all you need for a great side dish. These New World Potatoes are seasoned with herbs de province for a simple, yet stunningly robust flavor. Make them for dinner tonight. You'll love them.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 pound cooked potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 teaspoon herb de province
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons of canola oil in saucepan over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and saute for 15-20 minutes until reheated throughout and nicely browned.
- Add herb, toss well. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of canola oil. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Read NextAmish Green Beans With Brown Butter