- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 11/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 cups (1-inch) cubed French bread (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 4 (10-ounce) containers standard oysters, undrained
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350F. Melt margarine in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add 11/2 cups onion, bell pepper, celery, and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until tender. Add bread and next 6 ingredients (bread through oysters); cook 7 minutes or until done, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in green onions and cheese. Spoon into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes. Yield: 12 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.