Oven-Roasted Turkey Wrap
If you're hosting Thanksgiving this year, you'll need some leftover turkey recipes once the holiday passes. This Oven-Roasted Turkey Wrap is a simple, creative way to reinvent that leftover turkey (and leftover cranberry sauce too)! Slices of brie cheese perfectly complement this tasty wrap sandwich.
- 4 pieces of sliced turkey
- 2 slices of Brie cheese
- 4 tablespoons cranberry chutney or sauce
- mixed field greens
- any type of wrap bread
- Place wrap flat on counter and add mixed greens to center of wrap.
- Take pieces of leftover turkey slices and place on top of greens.
- Place the sliced Brie over the turkey and pour chutney/cranberry sauce on top of that.
- To roll your wrap, start from edge closest to you and wrap over the ingredients. Take the opposite edge and place over roll. Fold and tuck edges inside of wrap.
- Cut in middle and serve on a platter.
Read NextLeftover Mashed Potato Cakes