Vegetable Chicken Noodle Soup
Comfort food that's budget-friendly is what this vegetable chicken noodle soup is all about. Make the full batch, or cut it down to feed a smaller crowd. Any way you make it, this soup is deeee-licious, and the extra veggies make it a healthy meal.
Cooking Time10 min
- 9 gallons plus 2 quarts chicken stock, fat skimmed off top
- 8 pounds carrots, peeled and cut into small dice
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons dried tarragon
- 5 3/4 pounds thin egg noodles
- 13 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 27 pounds frozen peas
- 19 pounds broccoli florets
- Bring stock, carrots and tarragon to a boil in a saucepan over high heat.
- Add noodles and chicken and simmer over medium high heat 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables and salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer another 2-3 minutes, or until chicken and noodles are just cooked throughout.
Read NextChicken Noodle Soup