Two-Step Beef and Cabbage Soup
It doesn't get easier than this Two-Step Beef and Cabbage Soup recipe! Beef cabbage soup is a great way to warm up in the winter. Just brown the beef and chop the vegetables, and your Dutch oven does the rest of the work for you!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 16 ounces kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 head cabbage, chopped
- 28 ounces tomatoes, chopped and liquid reserved
- 1 can water (in empty tomato can)
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- parsley, chopped (to taste)
- In a Dutch oven, brown beef. Add all remaining ingredients except parsley; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 1 hour. Garnish with parsley.
Read NextKing Ranch Chicken Soup