White Trash Christmas Candy
Need some candies to make for Christmas? Try this White Trash Christmas Candy! This is the perfect recipe to make as a gift or to have in bowls for holiday parties. Use red and green M&M's to make it even more festive!
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Cheerios
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups small pretzels or sticks
- 16 ounces plain M&M's
- 1 1/2 pound white chocolate almond bark
- Combine Rice Chex, Corn Chex, Cheerios, peanuts, pretzels, and M&M's in a large plastic bowl. Mix to combine.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, according to the package directions. Pour the melted chocolate over the dry ingredients. Mix well, making sure all pieces are coated.
- Cover a cookie sheet in wax paper and spread the mixture onto the sheet. Smooth it out with a spoon or spatula. Let sit for 30 to 45 minutes, or until chocolate is dry.
- Break apart and put into tins or containers.
Read NextHomemade Chex Mix