Nutty Pumpkin Pie Granola
Whether sprinkled over yogurt or eaten on its own, this Nutty Pumpkin Pie Granola is a light, crunchy snack you're sure to love. Pumpkin and cinnamon are baked right into oats, pecans, and walnuts, making this easy granola recipe a delicious breakfast for fall, or any time of year!
Cooking Time1 hr
- 8 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped nuts (pecans/walnuts)
- 1 cup (about 1/2 can) pumpkin puree
- 5 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F. Divide the oats and chopped nuts between two rimmed cookie sheet pans or jelly roll pans.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the butter, orange juice, honey, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin puree together.
- Pour this mixture between the two pans of oats and stir until the oats are evenly covered in the pumpkin mixture.
- Bake the oats for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow the oats to cool on the pans. The granola will continue to firm up as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container.
Read NextEasy Homemade Fruit Roll Ups