Greek Yogurt Fruit Bark
This yogurt bark is the perfect healthy summer snack.
It's great when a recipe is healthy, but we think that it also has to taste good. That's exactly what you'll get with this irresistible Greek Yogurt Fruit Bark. This easy summer recipe is all about creating a snack that you'll crave. And then you won't feel bad about indulging in a piece (or two!). This recipe is creamy and filled with delicious fresh fruit, plus it has a satisfying crunch from the pistachios. It's sure to satisfy your sweet tooth, and it's the perfect treat for cooling you down during the hot summer months.
This yogurt bark will need some time to hang out in the freezer, so be sure to allow for that. But otherwise this recipe is as simple as they come. It's a perfect anytime snack, and we love it for an after school treat. Enjoy!
This recipe is from RecipeLion's 103 Cookbook series, The Lighten Up Cookbook: 103 Easy, Slimmed-Down Favorites for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Everyone Will Love.
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time5 min
- 1 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 6 strawberries, 3 sliced, 3 chopped
- 1/4 cup pistachios
Be sure to enter to win a Fiesta Christmas Tree Platter to use for serving this recipe! Leave a comment on this page and you will receive a bonus entry. Don't miss the grand prize giveaway including one of each prize featured in the 12 Days of Christmas!
Greek Yogurt Bark Recipe
Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with parchment paper leaving an overhang on two sides.
In a small bowl combine the yogurt, maple syrup and honey.
Pour into the baking pan and spread to about ¼ inch thick. If you like it thicker go to ½ inch.
Sprinkle the granola, blueberries, strawberries and pistachios over the yogurt mixture.
Cover the baking pan with foil and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours or longer.
Break or cut onto pieces.
Looking for more light and delicious recipes? Try this irresistible pineapple fluff!Pineapple Fluff
- There is a maximum of one extra entry per person. The extra entry will be based upon a comment left on this post. Duplicate comments are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page and the entries on the contest page.
- The winner will be contacted on the morning of December 24th, 2018.
- Email Address provided in their account (please do NOT leave your email address in the comments--you already provided it when you created your account)
- You have until December 23rd, 2018 at 11:59pm EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada. Excludes Quebec and Puerto Rico.
What is your favorite healthy treat?
Answer below in the comments to receive a bonus entry to the contest!
Read NextEasy Homemade Fruit Roll Ups