Wasabi Tuna Salad Roll
For a more exciting tuna salad sandwich, try this Japanese-inspired version with spicy wasabi and soy sauce. If you have never had wasabi, try a small amount at first.
Preparation Time5 min
- 1 pound leftover grilled tuna (can use canned)
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon French mustard
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Combine together wet ingredients.
- Whisk then slowly add wasabi paste.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add to tuna, onion and celery stir to mix and break up tuna.
- Serve on a French roll.
Read NextEasy Bbq Sandwiches