Pimento Cheese Sliders
You know what they say, the cheesier the better! That's no exception when it comes to these finger-licking Pimento Cheese Sliders. The best thing about this homemade appetizer is how easy they are to make and eat. This dish is mess free and you and your guests will love every last crumb. These delicious sliders are great to make for an on the go snack for you and your kids. The cheddar and cream cheese concoction will instantly melt in your mouth followed by the crunch of the classic Ritz cracker. Enjoy these tasty and very cheesy treats!
Be sure to enter for a chance to win a Fiesta Christmas Tree Single-Tier Server during the 12 Days of Christmas in July! This giveaway runs until July 30th and you can receive an extra entry just by commenting below on this page.
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time25 min
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- A few pinches of smoked paprika
- 4 ounces jar chopped pimentos, drained
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Jar pimento stuffed olives, cut into 25 slices
- 50 Ritz crackers
- 9 slices cooked bacon, cut into thirds
In a large bowl combine the mayonnaise and cream cheese. Add in the garlic powder, salt, paprika, pimentos and cheddar cheese and mix until well combined. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Assemble the sliders. Place 1 heaping teaspoon of the pimento cheese mixture onto a cracker, top with a slice of olive then the bacon and top with another cracker.
- There is a maximum of one extra entry per person. The extra entry will be based upon a comment left on this project. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page and the entries on the contest page.
- The winner will be contacted on the morning of July 31, 2017.
- Email Address provided in their account (please do NOT leave your email address in the comments--you already provided it when you created your account)
- You have until Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 11:59pm EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada. Excludes Quebec and Puerto Rico.
Read NextChristmas Leftovers Panini