This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
15-Minute Turkey Sandwich with Cranberry and Pesto
"Anytime you want a quick lunch or dinner, sandwiches are probably the easiest to put together. Bread, protein, fresh vegetables, cheese and usually a good sauce. The combination is a fantastic way to keep you satisfied and provide the nutrients you need to go on with your day. If you’ve made our chipotle pecan pesto, this turkey sandwich is another great way to enjoy the pesto. Also, regular pesto works just fine with this recipe :)"
Preparation Time15 min
- 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 1/4 cup Chipotle Pecan Pesto (You can use regular pesto too.)
- 6 ounces turkey breast meat, sliced
- 1/2 cup iceberg lettuce leaves, sliced
- 1 heirloom tomato, sliced
- 4 slices Havarti cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
Take 2 slices of bread, build the sandwich by first spreading pesto on both sides, 1 tablespoon each side.
Layer half of the turkey meat, 1/4 cup lettuce, half of the tomato slices, 2 slices of cheese, and 1 tablespoon dried cranberries onto the bottom slice of the bread. Add the top. Slice diagonally.
Follow above steps to build the second sandwich. Enjoy!
Read NextCheese Steak Sloppy Joes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use