Classic Miracle Whip Tuna Salad
This Miracle Whip tuna salad is so quick and easy. You can throw all the ingredients together for a last minute lunch or pack it up for the kids to take to school. Everyone will love this take on a classic.
- 12 ounces solid water-packed tuna
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 3 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons finely minced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a medium-bowl, combine the tuna, Miracle Whip, celery, onion, bell pepper, capers and lemon juice. Mix with a fork until thoroughly combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve over greens or as a sandwich filling.
Read NextFresh Pico de Gallo Salad