Olive Garden Oven Roasted Potatoes
Olive Garden Oven Roasted Potatoes is a hearty roasted potatoes recipe with fresh herbs and cheese. They're quick to make and can be paired with practically any main dish. No need to go to Olive Garden when it's so simple to do at home!
Cooking Time10 min
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese grated
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Peel potatoes and dice into1/2-inch pieces. Core and seed peppers and dice into 1/2-inch pieces. Set aside.
- Mix olive oil, rosemary, salt, garlic and pepper in a bowl.
- In a small baking pan, toss potatoes and peppers with the oil and herb mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Sprinkle potatoes with parsley and Romano cheese.
Read NextPopeye's Cajun Gravy Copycat Recipe