Olive Garden Berries and Zabaione
Olive Garden Berries and Zabaione is one of the best mixed berry dessert recipes around. It's light and fresh, quick to make, and a pleasure to serve. Delight your friends by presenting them a wine glass filled with berries and cream!
Make more Olive Garden copycat desserts with our 17 Favorite Olive Garden Copycat Recipes.
- 8 extra large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Amaretto or Frangelico liqueur
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 4 scoops orange sorbet or sherbet
- 2 cups fresh strawberries cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Instant-read thermometer
- 4 wine glasses
- Whip egg yolks in the top of a double boiler (upper pan should not touch hot water).
- Stir in sugar and liqueur, at about 165 degrees F.
- Cool in refrigerator until below 40 degrees F; fold in whipped cream and mix well; set completed zabaione aside.
- Place one scoop of orange sorbet or sherbet inside each wine glass.
- Add 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries and 1/4 cup of fresh blueberries to each wine glass; top with zabaione.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.