Chili's Grilled Chicken Fettuccine
This copycat pasta recipe is rich and creamy, with a spike of Cajun seasoning. You won't be able to believe this isn't from Chili's!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces fettucine, cooked and drained
1. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag; toss or shake to coat.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute chicken in butter until almost tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Reduce heat. Add cream and seasoning; heat through. Add pasta and toss; heat throughout. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese if desired.