Broccoli Jiffy Cornbread
Using Jiffy cornbread mix makes any cornbread recipe super easy and quick. We've added broccoli, mushrooms, and cheeses to this one to make it extra good and extra nutritious. You should try it - it's fantastic!
For lots more tantalizing cornbread recipes (or do you say corn bread recipes?), check out our collection here.
Cooking Time35 min
- 1 box frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 ounces cottage cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1/2 cup mozzarella or cheddar cheese, grated and softened
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Spray an 8-inch or 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Read NextBest Irish Soda Bread Recipe