Fruit and Nut Granola
Use this Quaker oat recipe for granola to make a delicious and healthy snack all will enjoy. Let Quaker oats recipes show you a new world of flavor. Quaker granola recipes are the best. This Quaker oat recipe is universally beloved.
For extra flavor, add 1 tablespoon vanilla extract to the molasses mixture.
For more great recipes using Quaker oats, check out the Recipe Lion collection of 10 Quick Easy Quaker Oats Recipes.
- 3 cups rolled Quaker oats
- 3/4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut, shredded
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup dark raisins
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a large, shallow baking pan.
- Combine oats, pecans, almonds, and coconut and spread in prepared pan.
- Combine molasses, brown sugar, water, and oil in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Pour over oat mixture.
- Bake oat mixture for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Stir in raisins and cranberries.
- Bake for 15 minutes longer, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Cool. Store in an airtight container.
Read Next18 Quick Easy Quaker Oats Recipes