Classic Watergate Salad
This festive pistachio pudding dessert is a favorite around the holidays or any time of year. Classic Watergate Salad is a quick and easy dessert recipe that makes a crowd pleasing dessert. Pistachio pudding, marshmallows, nuts and pineapple are mixed together to form this sweet dessert salad. Adding flaked coconut makes this recipe stand out from the rest. Classic Watergate Salad takes only minutes to make and won't go uneaten on a dessert table.
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 small box pistachio instant pudding
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained, juice reserved
- 1/2 bag mini-marshmallows (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- flaked coconut (optional)
Mix all ingredients.
Add enough pineapple juice to mixture to make it creamy.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Read NextEggnog Pudding Parfait