Dill Potato Salad
Crunchy, creamy potatoes with dill is one of summer's classic tastes. If you're looking for the perfect side dish to take along to your outdoor gathering, try this recipe for Dill Potato Salad. The season is fleeting, so be sure to make this awesome chunky potato salad for your friends and family before it's too late! One bite of this delicious deli salad will have you convinced that there's no better way to enjoy potatoes... period.
- For more great picnic recipes, be sure to read How to Have a Great Picnic with the 15 Best Picnic Recipes.
- For another 12 palate-pleasing potato salad recipes, be sure to check out our collection.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, washed
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil potatoes until tender (about 30-minutes). Drain, peel, and quarter potatoes.
- Mix together sour cream, dill, bell pepper, celery, onion, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix warm potato quarters with dressing.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Read NextEasy 7-Layer Potato Salad