Simple-As-Can-Be Pork Chops And Onions
Sometimes you need a recipe that's going to let the simple flavors of good ingredients shine through, and that's when our Simple-As-Can-Be Pork Chops And Onions recipe is there for you. This is the best simple pork chop recipe out there!
- 4 porkchops
- 4 small to medium onions
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter (approximately)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean and slice onions. Slices should be 1/4 inch thick or so.
- Melt butter into a heavy skillet.
- Fry porkshops, season with salt and pepper, until cooked but still juicy.
- Remove porkchops to a plate and keep warm.
- Melt 1 or 2 tablespoons butter into the hot skillet. You may need more butter. Fry onions until golden brown and limp.
- Place porkchops back into skillet, piling the onions on top of the porkchops. Cook until porkchops are hot. Serve.
Read NextAmish Ham Balls