Pork Chop & Spanish Rice Bake
Preparing a savory dinner for your family has never been easier. With this two step recipe for Pork Chop and Spanish Rice Bake, you'll have a delicious dinner on the table in under an hour. It's hard to beat quick pork chop recipes that are as tasty as this one from Campbell's Kitchen. Try it out tonight and you'll be getting rave reviews.
For saucier rice, increase the water to 1 1/3 cups.
For more quick and easy dinner ideas, check out our collection of recipes from Campbell's.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time45 min
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 pound)
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Stir the soup, water, corn, rice, onion powder, black pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of the thyme in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the pork. Sprinkle the pork with additional black pepper and the remaining thyme. Cover the baking dish.
Bake for 45 minutes or until the pork is cooked through and the rice is tender.
Read NextGarlic Herb Brown Sugar Pork Chops