Avocado 'n Everything Pizza
Add all your favorite vegetables to this pizza including Avocado. Who knew Avocado would taste great on a pizza. This is a great recipe for anyone to make. It's quick and easy, it only takes 15 to 20 minutes.
- 2 buttermilk baking mix
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced muchrooms
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 2 olive oil
- 1 avocado, seeded, peeled and sliced
- Fresh basil leaves, optional
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Stir together buttermilk mix and water with fork in small bowl.
- Pat or roll into 12-inch circle on ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Mix together tomato sauce and green onion; spread over pizza dough.
- Top with cheese, mushrooms, olives and tomato slices.
- Drizzle olive oil over top.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edge of crust is golden brown.
- Remove pizza from oven and arrange avocado slices over top.
- Garnish with basil leaves and serve.
Read NextHealthy Pizza Dippers