Easy Blackberry Cobbler
Want to make a blackberry cobbler recipe but don't know how? Your worries are over! This blackberry cobbler recipe is really simple, and really tasty too. It makes a wonderful dessert, but it's a delicious breakfast treat too.
Cooking Time40 min
- 4 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ccinnamon
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 cup packaged biscuit mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup milk or water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- Butter an 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Mix blackberries, flour, the 1.75 cups of sugar, salt, cinnamon and lemon juice and pour into baking dish.
- Dot with butter.
- Mix biscuit mix, 2 tablespoons of the sugar, and the milk or water.
- Pour over fruit mixture. Top with the 1.5 teaspoons of sugar.
- Bake at 425F degrees, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Read NextFoolproof Pumpkin Pie