Honey and Walnut Baked Brie
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 brie (or camembert) cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup or 120 grams chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 to 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Toasted bread, crackers, or baked potatoes for serving
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
Place the cheese in the Emile Henry Cheese Baker and score the top in a checkered pattern.
Place the nuts over the top.
Drizzle the honey and the olive oil over the nuts.
Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and thyme.
Add the lid and bake until soft, about 15-20 minutes.
Serve with toasted bread and crackers to dip in the cheese, or spread it over baked potatoes.
Read Next15 Minute Maple Bars