Thanksgiving Leftover Mac and Cheese
Are you struggling to find a good use for your Thanksgiving leftovers? If you add them into this decadent macaroni and cheese, you'll actually wish you had eaten less on Thanksgiving! Impossible, we know--but once you try out this Thanksgiving Leftover Mac and Cheese, you'll understand. The addition of a Cheddar cheese soup makes this macaroni and cheese recipe super cheesy. Also, if you haven't had protein in your mac and cheese before, the addition of turkey or chicken will show you what you've been missing. This Thanksgiving Leftover Mac and Cheese is the perfect way to make use of those leftovers.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounces (about 2 cups) elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (15 ounces) Del Monte® sweet peas, drained (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese (about 2 cups)
- 1 1/3 cup French's® French Fried Onions
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Set the oven to 350°F. Spray a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
Stir the soup and milk in a large bowl. Stir in the macaroni, turkey, peas, half the cheese, half the onions and the black pepper. Spoon the macaroni mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the macaroni mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the macaroni mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
Learn How to Reheat Turkey and Other Tips for Reheating Leftovers, so you can make a perfectly-moist post-Thanksgiving turkey sandwich. With the easy tips below, you'll be left with turkey that tastes almost as good as the day it was prepared.How to Reheat Turkey and Other Tips for Reheating Leftovers
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use