Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausage with Fettuccini
There is nothing more enjoyable than a homemade pasta recipe. Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausage with Fettuccine is packed to the noodle with, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, garlic and Parmesan cheese. Get those forks twisting and enjoy!
Preparation Time20 min
- 12 ounces package of Al Fresco spinach and feta chicken sausage
- 1 large garlic clove, finely minced
- 5 ounces dry fettuccini
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, julienned
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- pan spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 cup low sodium and salt chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 9 ounces fresh baby spinach
- Cut sausage on the bias 1/4" thick. Cook fettuccini according to package directions. Cool and reserve.
- Spray a 12 inch saute pan with pan spray and heat over high heat.
- Add the olive oil, saute garlic and onion for 2 minutes.
- Add the sliced sausage pieces and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Fold in the fettuccini, rosemary, sundried tomatoes and cheeses. Add the alfredo sauce and chicken broth.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until well heated. Season with salt and pepper, stir well.
- Toss in the baby spinach, mix until all ingredients are incorporated together. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Read NextHomemade Cheeseburger Macaroni
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Jul 26, 2017
In response to the post below, I tracked down the original recipe and found it did lose something when it was brought over to this site. The ingredients should include 1 diced small onion in addition to the garlic. Eliminate the 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Only a 1/2 teaspoon is used. The original also calls for a 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, not the white pepper the above recipe calls for. There's no reference to any additional cheeses beyond the 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan in the original, so I'm guessing it's simply a typo. It's still a really good recipe despite the errors. I love sausage and pasta dishes and this is a really tasty one.
Feb 23, 2014
Recipe messed up! Says to saute garlic and onion. What onion? None mentioned in ingredients list. Also says to add "cheeses" yet only one type of cheese is mentioned in ingredients (parmesan.) Also, ingredients list mentions 1/2 t salt and then immediately under that it says 1/4 t salt. What????
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use