Southwestern Wagonwheel Pasta
Take a ride to the wild wild west and check out this delicious easy pasta recipe. Made with green chillies and loaded with cheese, this southwestern meal will have your family coming back for seconds.
Find even more cowboy recipes in our collection of 27 Authentic Western Recipes. Take a peek at the collection here:
- 3/4 pound wagon wheel pasta, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (16-ounces) jar of Ortega salsa
- 1 can (14-ounces) Ortega diced green chile
- 1 can (15-ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- Combine picante sauce, chiles and beans in small skillet; heat through. Add sour cream.
- Combine pasta and sauce; garnish with cheese, onions, cilantro and tomato.
Read NextChicken Alfredo Bake