Fresh Tomato Sauce for Pasta
There really is nothing like fresh tomato sauce for pasta. Sure, that jar stuff is quick and easy, but homemade is always so much better...and sometimes just as easy. Try this most excellent of fresh tomato recipes and you'll see what we mean.
Trying to figure out what else you can do with all those fabulous tomatoes? Try one (or more!) of these 22 tempting tomato recipes!
Cooking Time10 min
- 4 cups tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup shredded basil leaves
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- Fry the onions and garlic in a little olive oil till soft.
- Stir in the remainder of the ingredients and heat through.
- Serve over your favorite pasta.
Read NextMacaroni and Cheese Carbonara
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.