Pumpkin and Honey Muffins
If you like simple pumpkin muffin recipes, this is your lucky day. These are so moist and wonderful, you'll want to eat 2 or 3 at a time. Muffin recipes are great for snack time or breakfast...or pretty much any time. Enjoy these muffins today!
Variations: Pumpkin, Honey and Rosemary: Add 2-3 tablespoons of chopped fresh rosemary to the wet mix. Do not use the topping.
Cooking Time25 min
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- 2 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees and spray prepare pans with cooking spray.
- Blend the margarine, sugar and honey.
- Beat in the eggs, yogurt, pumpkin and rind.
- Fold in the flour until just combined.
- Combine the pecans, pumpkin spice, the tablespoon margarine and the 2 tablespoons of sugar to make a crumbly topping.
- Spoon the batter into pans and place a little of the topping on each muffin, pressing down very slightly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, taking care not to scorch the topping.
Read NextAmish Breakfast Puffs