Cinnamon Pumpkin Doughnut Muffins
These delicious little muffins take on the taste of a doughnut when dunked in butter and rolled in cinnamon sugar. Baked donut recipes never looked so good. These Cinnamon Pumpkin Doughnut Muffins are sure to be a hit!
Yields30 mini muffins
Cooking Time20 min
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup milk
- For rolling the muffins in:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar mixed with 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a mini muffin pan.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the milk and pumpkin. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened butter and 1/2 cup of sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the egg and continue mixing.
- Add the dry ingredients gradually, alternating with the pumpkin/milk mixture.
- Fill the prepared muffin cups to about 3/4 full and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Cool for a few minutes on a cooling rack. When cool enough to handle, roll in the melted butter and then in the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
Read NextSticky Rhubarb Muffins
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Oct 05, 2017
This sounds like the perfect dessert for fall! Can't wait to try this.
Dec 22, 2016
This recipe looks so good! I love all things pumpkin, so I can't wait to try these! I love that they have a doughnut taste without the trouble of having to make a yeast dough. These are perfect with a cup of tea or for a snack or even breakfast! Yum!
daniellelalonde 53 98512
Mar 02, 2012
wow sounds super yummy... instead of using mini muffin pans I'm going to try it in my cake pop pan and make Cinnamon Pumpkin Doughnut holes. Thanks for the recipe Mama J.
Mar 01, 2012
how can I get nutritional info for the recipes?
Nov 23, 2011
@jennifermnelson 0897010, Thanks for your input! We're happy to hear you enjoyed this recipe! --Editors of RecipeLion
Nov 21, 2011
I had to cut the baking time from the "about 20 minutes" to 15 minutes. The muffins came out wonderful and they are delicious on their own. The cinnamon/sugar coating made them even better! I'll be taking them to a potluck work lunch this week.
Nov 17, 2011
i took these to work and everyone wamts the recipe they r soo good!!
Nov 02, 2011
@marycar3 8698062, To print, please use the "print" button right below the title of the recipe. You can also try copying and pasting the text into a Word document and try printing this way. @sugarbee418 2266090, Thanks so much for the suggestion! We appreciate your input and will look into this. --Editors of RecipeLion
Nov 01, 2011
Did I miss something because I could not find a printer friendly version for the recipe print-out!!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use