- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon each, dried: parsley and oregano
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 pound Italian-style emu pan sausage
- 1 pound ground emu meat
Mix green onion, garlic, pepper, parsley, oregano, cheese, crumbs, egg and milk in large bowl. Mix emu sausage and ground emu into green onion mixture. Take a teaspoon and form bite-size balls. Brown in olive oil and bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Put toothpick in each for dipping in favorite sauces.
Read NextClassic Meatloaf Recipe
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.