Lunch Lady No-Bake Corn Flake Bars
These peanut butter dessert bars are so good, they'll evoke that excited feeling of getting a special treat with school lunch when you were young. Lunch Lady No-Bake Corn Flake Bars don't require an oven, so you don't have to heat up the house to make them! As if the Corn Flake cereal and peanut butter base isn't delicious on its own, these no-bake bars are covered in a layer of melted chocolate and butterscotch chips.
Cooking MethodMicrowave, No Bake
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Corn Flakes or Special K cereal
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- Microwave sugar and corn syrup on high for 3 minutes; stir to combine. Cool for about a minute, then add peanut butter and blend well. Microwave another 2 minutes; stir well.
- Add cereal and stir until well coated. Press the mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- Melt chips together in the microwave and spread over cereal mixture. Cool completely and cut into squares.
Read NextOne-Minute Apple Crisp for One