This yummy Creamy Lasagna recipe includes Philadelphia cream cheese, giving it that extra smooth texture and taste. This is one of the best lasagna recipes I've tasted that doesn't include a lick of ricotta cheese.
Cooking Time1 hr
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 14 1/2 ounces can tomatoes, cut up
- 6 ounces can of tomato paste
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces package Philadelphia brand cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 ounces of lasagna noodles, cooked, drained
- 2 (6-ounce) packages Kraft Mozzarella cheese slices
- 1/2 cup Kraft grated Parmesan cheese (about 2 oz)
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
- Add onions, cook until tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, water, garlic and seasonings.
- Cover; simmer 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cream cheese and milk in saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth.
- In 13x9-inch baking pan, layer half of noodles, meat mixture, cream cheese mixture, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese; repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees, 30 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Read NextChristmas Tree Lasagna