This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Red, White, & Blue Fruit Salad
"Not to toot my own horn, but this is pretty much the perfect salad for a summer meal. Not only is it fast, easy and delicious (duh) but it can be made a few hours ahead and refrigerated until ready to serve. Because all I want to worry about on a holiday weekend are tan lines and how long until I have to refill my drink."
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 6 ounces fresh blackberries
- 18 ounces fresh blueberries
- 8 ounces mozzarella balls
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- pinch of salt
Read NextDehydrated Pineapple Slices