Frozen Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mud Pie
Treat yourself to a heavenly frozen dessert made with a chocolate chunk cookie crust. Topped with hot fudge and toasted nuts, Frozen Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mud Pie has everything your chocolate loving heart can desire. Finished with a dollop of whipped cream, it might be one of the most decadent dessert recipes you'll ever try.
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package Pepperidge Farm Nantucket Crispy Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies, any crispy variety
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (1/2 stick)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 jar (about 11.75 ounces) hot fudge topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted
- Whipped cream or non-dairy whipped topping (optional)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Lightly grease a 9-inch springform pan. Place the cookies in a resealable plastic bag. Close the bag and crush the cookies with a rolling pin until crumbs form. Stir the cookie crumbs and the butter in a medium bowl. Press the mixture into the prepared pan.
Bake the cookie crust for 10 minutes. Let the cookie crust cool in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
Spread the ice cream evenly onto the cookie crust. Freeze for 1 hour.
Spread the fudge topping evenly on top of the ice cream. Top with the pecans. Cover and freeze for 3 hours or overnight. To serve, cut into 10 wedges. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Read NextCopycat Shamrock Shake Recipe