4 Layered Cran Raspberry Jello
Jello dessert recipes are always popular with the kids and adults too! This crunchy, sweet 4 Layered Cran Raspberry Jello is a great dish to bring to potlucks, parties and other gatherings. Make up this easy dessert recipe today.
Chilling Time45 min
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (3-ounce) packages raspberry jello
- 1 can cranberry jelly
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- Add jello to boiling water, stir in cranberry jelly (I use a mixer), add pecans.
- Pour half of mixture in bowl or mold. Set in freezer 30-45 minutes or until gelled.
- Layer sour cream on top, then pour remaing half of jello mixture on top and let gel.
Read Next1950s Magic Jell-O Dessert