Hunan Blended Spices
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground Szechwan peppercorns, or lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon dried cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard seed
Combine all in a small jar and shake well to mix. Use in Hunan Pork or Hunan Chicken recipes. (About 1 teaspoon per 1 - 1 1/2 pounds of boneless meat and 1/2 cup liquid). Makes about 7 Tablespoons.
Read NextEasy Bisquick Substitute
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.