Herb Dip Mix
- 1/4 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup dried thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons dried tarragon leaves
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper.
Combine all and mix well. Store in a jar with a tight-fitting lid.Stir or shake before using. Use as a seasoning in recipes. Herb Mix Dip: use 1 tablespoon of the mix with 3/4 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Blend well. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Serve with assorted fresh vegetables. Yield 1 cup dip.
Read NextEasy Bisquick Substitute