Chocolate Cappuccino Mix
Chocolate Cappuccino Mix is simple and you can make it out of ingredients you already have. This is a great drink to serve to company or even to enjoy on a lazy weekend afternoon. Here's a sophisticated drink for you chocoholics!
- 8 ounces box instant nonfat dry milk
- 8 ounces jar instant coffee
- 16 ounces jar Coffee-mate
- 1 box powdered sugar or omit and sweeten each cup
- 1 box Nestle Quik (add 2 boxes for non-coffee drinkers)
(Makes 12 Quarts). Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of mix per mug of hot water. Makes nice gifts in decorative jars.
Read NextVanilla Bean Sugar