Cappuccino Mocha Mix
Preparation Time10 min
- 6 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons instant expresso coffee powder
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/4 cup powdered nondairy creamer, plain or Irish cream
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, stir together espresso coffee powder, cocoa, nondairy creamer, sugar and cinnamon.
- Store tightly covered.
- For the gift label: For each cup of cappuccino, measure 2 to 4 tablespoons mix into a coffee mug and stir in 6 oz of boiling water.
Makes 2 1/2 cups of mix (10 servings).
Read NextEasy Bisquick Substitute