Bacon Flavored Dip Mix
For all you bacon lovers out there, this Bacon-Flavored Dip Mix is perfect for you! You can even create a low-fat version of the dip with fat free sour cream. It's a party pleaser!
- 2 tablespoons instant bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon instant beef bouillon
- 1/8 teaspoon minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; blend well.
- Spoon mixture onto a 6-inch square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight.
- Label as Bacon-Flavored Dip Mix. Store in a cool, dry place and use within 6 months. Makes 1 package (about 3 tablespoons) of mix.
- If giving as a gift, be sure to include the instruction card to read as follows:
Bacon Flavored Dip:
- Combine 1 cup of sour cream and 1 package of mix.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Makes about 1 cup of dip.
VARIATIONS: Substitute 1 cup yogurt, 1 cup cottage cheese or 1 (8-ounce) package of softened cream cheese for sour cream.
Read NextEasy Bisquick Substitute