Bacon Flavored Dip Mix
For all you bacon lovers out there, this Bacon-Flavored Dip Mix is perfect for you! You can even create a low-fat version of the dip with fat free sour cream. It's a party pleaser!
- 2 tablespoons instant bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon instant beef bouillon
- 1/8 teaspoon minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; blend well.
- Spoon mixture onto a 6-inch square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight.
- Label as Bacon-Flavored Dip Mix. Store in a cool, dry place and use within 6 months. Makes 1 package (about 3 tablespoons) of mix.
- If giving as a gift, be sure to include the instruction card to read as follows:
Bacon Flavored Dip:
- Combine 1 cup of sour cream and 1 package of mix.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Makes about 1 cup of dip.
VARIATIONS: Substitute 1 cup yogurt, 1 cup cottage cheese or 1 (8-ounce) package of softened cream cheese for sour cream.
Read NextEasy Bisquick Substitute
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.